Telemetry Registered Nurse
Port Arthur, TX
Pulse Staffing is searching for experienced Telemetry RNs to join our float pool and work at one of the best hospitals in Port Arthur. 7a-7p or 7p-7a. We are looking for RNs who are flexible and can work 2- 3 shifts a week.
Telemetry RN Responsibilities:
- Performs specific treatments as ordered by the physician and under the supervision of the RN, ARNP, or MD.
- Initiates an accurate individualized patient assessment based on presenting problems or needs and the medical diagnosis within the time frame specified by the client facility policy, procedures and protocols.
- Completes ongoing assessments as determined by patient condition and/or unit policy
- Provides for individualized patient/family education, discharge planning with special consideration to the growth and developmental needs of the patient.
- Performs therapeutic nursing interventions as directed by client facility policy, procedure and protocols.
- Documents patient physical/psychological responses to nursing intervention and progress toward problem resolution.
- Documents patient status upon transfer or discharge.
- Practices according to client facility safety and infection control policy, procedures and protocols.
- Initiates and follows established standards in emergency situations.
- Maintains confidentiality in matters relating to patient, family and staff.
- Reports patient condition to appropriate personnel during each shift.
- Participates in a multi-disciplinary approach to patient care.
- Remains competent and current in nursing practice and engages in educational activities.
Minimum Requirements for Telemetry RN:
- Must have TX RN Licensure
- Current, legal license in good standing in state of practice.
- Shows evidence of 2 years of recent experience in Telemetry.
- Demonstrates clinical competence specific to Telemetry skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to work with patient growth and development needs across the specific unit to assignments.
- BLS, and ACLS, as required.
- Must meet Pulses hiring criteria
Job: Telemetry Registered Nurse
Hours: 7a-7p or 7p-7a
Location: Port Arthur
Rate:$40 per hour