Pulse Staffing is positioned as the staffing agency of choice for the medical providers in the Houston region. Our certification by The Joint Commission demonstrates our commitment to quality and service.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for experienced staffing coordinators to serve our large client base. Our office is a busy and fun place to work with a team of top notch staffing professionals. We offer an excellent salary and benefits. Hours for this position is 8a-5p.
This position requires an experienced professional with at least two years experience in recruiting or staffing. Medical experience is not necessary, however, it is a plus.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have experience in temporary staffing.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must pay attention to detail.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be dependable and reliable.
- Must have exceptional customer service and client relations skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must have the ability to prioritize and organize.
- Must show initiative while working under limited supervision.
- Must have excellent problem solving skills.
- Must enjoy working in a fun, supportive environment with other motivated professionals.