Sr. Systems Analyst
Pulse Staffing is searching for a Sr. Systems Analyst for a busy hospital in the Medical Center Houston. This is a Mon-Fri 8a-5p opportunity
- Translates users needs into Detail Requirement specifications.
- Support the system installation through the implementation cycle.
- Performs Configuration analysis for system design associated with small and less complex projects. Analyzes system problems and modifications.
- Coordinates implementation and upgrades of system.
Sr. Systems Analyst requirements:
- Knowledge of current business practices and computing systems, interfaces, and Hospital standard software.
- Familiarity with applicable operating systems used by the Hospital and data processing techniques and practices.
- Familiarity with a variety of hardware and software environments.
- A working knowledge of the healthcare industry is also required.
- Project management and planning, process mapping, group presentation, leadership, team building, written and verbal communication, analytical, and organizational skills, ability to analyze the functionality of systems and their fit with specifications, and ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Must have Hospital Resolute experience with operational experience as well
H.S. Diploma or GED