Pulse Staffing is searching for a Sonographer for a temporary assignment in a busy Pediatric Hospital located in the medical center- Houston.
- Performs high quality normal and complex echocardiographic exams enabling the cardiology staff to make accurate diagnoses of various congenital and acquired pediatric heart abnormalities.
- performance in this job is the ability to learn ultrasound equipment with specialized Cardiology software and operate at a basic level the following equipment: blood pressure monitor and pulse oximeter, and desktop computer.
Must have Maternal Fetal Medicine exp.
- Perinatal sonographer
- High risk ultrasound
- Umbilical artery dopper, MCA Doppler, ductus venosus, Middle cerebral artery
- Fetal echo/echocardiography
- Amniocentesis, PUBS, CVS
- BPP, biophysical profile,
- TTTS, twin to twin transfusion
- FTS, First Trimester Screening, Nuchal Translucency
- Comprehensive anatomy screening, 76811
- GE Voluson E-10
- Must have diploma from a school of Ultrasound
- 1 + years of experience as an echosonographer in a pediatric environment
- Requires one of the following certifications: Registered Diagnostic Cardiology Sonographer (RDCS) issued by the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS); Registered Cardiovascular Sonographer (RCS) issued by Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI). ; Registered Congenital Cardiac Sonographer (RCCS) issued by Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI). The following is preferred: Emphasis in education on anatomy and physiology.