Pediatric Occuptional Therapist
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Pediatric Occupational Therapist for a busy Children's Hospital in The Woodlands. This assignment starts 2/11/2019- 10 hour work days/4 hours a week.
- Plans, organizes, and conducts occupational therapy programs in a variety of sensorimotor, educational, recreational, and social activities designed to help patients regain physical or mental functioning or adjust to their handicaps.
- Teaches patient skills and techniques required for participation in activities.
- Studies and evaluates patient reactions to the program and prepares progress reports.
- Organize and update patient records
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
Occupational Therapist Requirements:
- A graduate of a certified Occupational Therapy Program approved by the Board of Occupational Therapy Examiners.
- A person licensed to practice Occupational Therapy in Texas
- A person who demonstrates the physical and mental capabilities (practical &/or written, post training competency test) to perform the duties required of the position.
- Must have 2 + years of Pediatric Occupational Health experience