Occupational Health Registered Nurse
Pulse Staffing is searching for an experienced Occupational Health Registered Nurse for an assignment in the Channelview Area. This is a Mon-Fri 8a-5p opportunity.
- Administers treatment of work-related injuries and evaluates and documents its effectiveness.
- Provides client education in areas related to safety, first aid, CPR and others as needed.
- Assures proper maintenance of patients' records.
- Performs client services related to Occupational Health and Safety protocols.
- Demonstrates a courteous, caring and understanding attitude towards patients, clients, co-workers, visitors, volunteers, peers and medical providers.
- Must be well organized, flexible and able to function effectively as part of a cohesive team and independently with little supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, interruption prone environment.
- Demonstrates creative problem solving skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks utilizing limited resources.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer, clerical, phone etiquette and customer service skills
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have RN TX Licensure
- Must have 2-5 years of occupational Health experience
- BLS required
- Must meet Pulses' hiring criterias