Mother Baby Registered Nurse
Pulse Staffing is searching for experienced Mother Baby Registered Nurses to work a 13 week contract in the Cypress area. We have 7a-7p or 7p-7a shifts. Local or Travel contract is available.
1. Implements measures to promote a safe environment for patients and others.
2. Respects the patient's right to privacy by protecting confidential information unless obligated or allowed by law to disclose the information.
3. Assessment of patients - Utilizes the knowledge, skills, and judgment of the professional nurse in administering direct patient care by appropriately assessing the patient to promote optimal levels of wellness and documents finding according to policy and procedure.
4. Planning of Care - Plan nursing care based on nursing assessment, diagnosis, medical treatments, and patient's family's level of understanding and documents according to policy and procedure.
5. Implementation of Plan of Care - Provides nursing care that promotes the patient's optimal level of wellness and documents care provided according to policy and procedure.
6. Evaluation of Patient of Care - Demonstrates the ability to appropriately evaluate the patient and the effects of the plan of care and documents according to policy and procedure.
- Two years of registered nurse experience in mother baby
- Fetal Monitoring experience preferred
- NRP required