Medical Surgical Registered Nurse-Contract
Pulse Staffing is searching for experienced MS nurses to work an 8 week contract in Winnie, TX. This is a night contract 7p-7a.
Medical Surgical Registered Nurse:
- Provides direct patient care and/or consultation using in-depth clinical knowledge and skills in area of expertise.
- Establishes standards and develop policies and procedures in area of clinical specialty which assure the provision of quality, comprehensive and coordinated care.
- Consultant to other disciplines in areas of expertise.
- Receives and assesses referrals from all hospital units.
- Consults with multidisciplinary team as appropriate to develop, implement and evaluate care for patients and families specific to the area of expertise.
- Teaches patients and/or families demonstrating unique learning needs in order to promote optimal level of wellness.
- Collaborates with staff in the assessment of patient education needs and the provision of appropriate resources for patients specific to the area of expertise.
- Documents activities in patient medical records.
Requirements for Medical Surgical Registered Nurse:
Must have Texas or Compact RN License
Must have BLS
Must have 2 + years of RN experience in a acute care setting
Must meet Pulse Staffing's hiring criteria