Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse
Pulse Staffing is searching for Labor and Delivery Nurses for a 13 week assignment in the Medical Center. This is an URGENT need for 7a-7p.
1. Implements measures to promote a safe environment for patients and others.
2. Respects the patient's right to privacy by protecting confidential information unless obligated or allowed by law to disclose the information.
3. Assessment of patients - Utilizes the knowledge, skills, and judgment of the professional nurse in administering direct patient care by appropriately assessing the patient to promote optimal levels of wellness and documents finding according to policy and procedure.
4. Planning of Care - Plan nursing care based on nursing assessment, diagnosis, medical treatments, and patient's family's level of understanding and documents according to policy and procedure.
5. Implementation of Plan of Care - Provides nursing care that promotes the patient's optimal level of wellness and documents care provided according to policy and procedure.
6. Evaluation of Patient of Care - Demonstrates the ability to appropriately evaluate the patient and the effects of the plan of care and documents according to policy and procedure.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree preferred
RN license required
BLS, AWHONN, ACLS and NRP certifications required
Minimum of 2 years of RN experience in Labor & Delivery required