LVN Urology Clinic
Pulse Staffing is searching for an experienced Clinic LVN to work in a busy Urology clinic in the medical Center Houston. This is a Monday-Friday 8a-5p assignment.
- Prepare patients for examination and treatment. Takes and records patient history and vital signs.
- Prepares exam and treatment rooms; select, setup and maintain medical supplies and equipment for all examinations and procedures.
- Gives injections, draws blood, applies dressings, and facilitates simple wound management, and catheterize patients under physician orders.
- Prepares and maintains supplies and equipment for treatment, including sterilization.
- May assist in scheduling patients for tests, initial and follow up appointments.
- May maintain patient files, records, and other information including entry of data into electronic medical record.
- May provide phone assessment of patient to appropriate clinical staff and/or physician.
- Collaborates with a variety of personnel and departments to ensure smooth clinic operations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Clinic LVN requirements:
- Must have TX LVN licensure
- Must have 2 + years of clinic experience
- preferred Urology experience
- Must meet Pulses hiring criteria