Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse
Pulse Staffing is searching for ICU Registered Nurses for a 13 week contract in downtown Houston. day or night shift. $40 per hour
ICU job duties:
- Collects and analyzes data in order to identify expected outcomes for the medical/surgical patients.
- Developing and prioritizes the plan of care to attain measurable goals
- Implements the interventions identified and evaluates the results.
- Identifies educational needs, implements and evaluates learning and documents patient/family education.
- Demonstrates critical thought and judgment in the delivery of care related to medical/surgical patients.
- Manages acute and chronic pain on all patients, but especially post procedure or surgical patients to assist in alleviating suffering and improving healing.
- Delivers medications based upon continual assessment, safety and evaluation of patient response.
- Evaluates and enhances own nursing practice in relation to professional nursing standards.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Current registration with the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas.
- Current licensure by the State of Texas.
- Current BLS certification from American Heart Association.
- ACLS required from American Heart Association.
- Must meet Pulses hiring criterias