Human Resources Assistant
Pulse Staffing is searching for an experienced HR Assistant to work in a busy office located in Channelview, TX.
HR Assistant Duties:
- Answers phones for the HR department
- Assists with new-employee orientations
- Maintains confidential personnel files and personnel actions
- Assists with the time keeping system maintenance by reviewing timesheets daily
- Responds to reference checks and verifications of employment status
- Assists the HR Manager with HR projects
- Assists with benefits administration
- Assists with social media employer branding
- Maintains and distributes the company newsletter
- Maintains all field reporting communications
- Assists with maintaining the HR Calendar and coordinates with other departments regarding scheduling
- Assists with projects as needed
- Preparing New Employee welcome packets.
- Assist with corporate event planning as needed
- Minimum education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A certain degree of creativity, latitude, accountability and self-discipline is required.
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the administrative field.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to work with confidential information.