Pulse Staffing http://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/62048/logos/pulsestaffing-hml.png http://www.pulsestaffing.com http://www.pulsestaffing.com true
Houston, TX US
Posted: 05/26/2023 2023-05-26 2023-06-30 Employment Type: Per Diem Industry: Health Care, Nurse, Other Job Number: Houston 7
Pulse Staffing is looking for qualified CNA's like you to join our Team. Days and Nights available.
- Work environment: Hospice in-patient facility
- Work hours: contracts and PRN available
In addition to the required qualifications, a successful CNA will
- demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
- maintain a positive, customer-focused attitude toward patients and families
- possess a strong work ethic and always display a high level of professionalism
- Collaborates with team to facilitate hourly rounding and initiates action to meet patient and families need for information.
- Takes action to reduce/eliminate patient risks
- Collects data and reports significant findings to RN /LVN.
- Individualizes care measures to reflect specific patient population. Performs technical procedures safely, proficiently.
- Demonstrates critical thinking.
- Adheres to national safety goals in care delivery.
- Monitors patients.
- Current Texas CNA licensure
- Must have 1-2 years Hospice experience
- Must have CPR / BLS