Houston, TX 77094 US
Pulse Staffing is searching for an experienced Healthcare Recruiter for our busy office. We need a strong Recruiter to source, interview, and hire new talent for our growing organization and develop an effective recruiting strategy by identifying qualified candidates for external/internal positions. Qualified candidates will be considered for leadership positions.
- Recruit and interview applicants.
- Develop professional relationships with candidates.
- Evaluate the skills and background of potential candidates and determine if they meet specific client requirements.
- Ensure the availability of qualified flexible/full time employees to meet current and anticipated needs.
- Introduce candidate to onboarding process
- Understand what compliance tests are needed
- Identify applicants suitable for skills enhancement
- Effectively set pay rates, account margin thresholds and contract negotiation
- Responsible for knowing laws/regulations for interviewing, workers' compensation and unemployment and adhering to state and federal laws.
- Meets or exceed personal metrics for billable hours, gross margin and profit contribution objectives per month.
- Ensure quality customer service for candidates on assignment.
- Communicate effectively with prospects, clients and internal staff while maintaining a high quality of service and professionalism.
- Work with all members of the Team to maintain clear and consistent communications.
Healthcare Recruiter Requirements
- 2+ years of recruitment experience; healthcare field experience is preferred
- 2+ years of full desk recruiting and placement experience is preferred
- Familiarity with job boards and applicant tracking systems
- Willingness to learn and maintain best recruitment practices
- Excellent coordination, time management, and prioritization abilities, including the ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Tech savvy with proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Schedule in office: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
- Competitive wages
- Health, Dental, Vision coverage
- Paid time off
Job Type: Full-time
In Person Position.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance