Full Charge Bookkeeper
Pulse Staffing is searching for an experienced Full Charge Bookkeeper for an oil and gas company located in Northwest Houston.
- Knowledge of accounting principles, financial statements, practices, and procedures
- Team player with strong customer service attitude
- Account Payable transactions
- Accounts Receivable invoicing
- Processing payroll on a bi-weekly basis
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize conflicting requirements to meet all established deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple tasks sequentially while paying attention to detail
- Must be able to work under pressure and independently
- Problem solving/analytical skills with ability to meet hard deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Skills in analytical and statistical examination for complex problem solving
- Systems experience: Ability to create spreadsheets and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Company uses business works for their bookkeeping program, ( will be trained) .
- Minimum of 5 Years of communicating (both in verbal and written form) with customers, vendors, and government purchasing customers from a prior job.
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Collections-Reviewing open accounts for collection efforts. Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations. Resolves client-billing problems and rescues accounts receivable delinquency, applying good customer service in a timely manner. Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates.
- 5 years experience in accounting with appropriate accreditation.
- Must have bachelors degree.