Pulse Staffing is searching for an Intermediate EMT for a 6 week contract in Beaumont, TX. Hours are 6p-6a.
- Assist the LVN to process inmates when they are booked, vital signs, and intake info
- Maintains thorough familiarity with treatment protocols, response requirements and quality assurance procedures in system in which assigned.
- Maintains awareness of any and all changes in the system components and company policy.
- Maintains the level and type of certification(s) consistent with performing tasks in the system to which assigned.
- Complies with all state and company requirements for operation of motor vehicle.
- Operates a company vehicle in accordance with company policy and safe practices.
- Develops ability to quickly and safely locate addresses through knowledge of number systems and street layouts.
- Ensures that unit remains in a state of readiness in terms of mechanical reliability, medical supply and equipment, cleanliness and appearance standards.
- Reports immediately to the Lead Paramedic any discrepancies in vehicle or equipment standards that could compromise the unit s ability to complete a call.
- Completes all appropriate documentation as outlined in company policy.
- Reports all problems and unusual occurrences immediately to the Lead Paramedic or Supervisor.
- Maintains a professional appearance by adhering to hygiene and uniforms standards.
- High school graduate or GED.
- Certified as an EMT in the State of Texas.
- CPR certification.
- Read, write, and interpret instructions in the English language.
- Previous experience preferred in correctional facility
- Must possess a valid Texas driver's license and be insurable.