Certified Medical Assistant
Pulse Staffing has medical assistant opportunities available for experienced Registered or Certified Medical Assistants with a top hospital in the Medical Center in Houston, TX.
This position is responsible for: rooming patients, taking vital signs, assisting with the clinic flow, providing clinical assistance to the nurses and physicians in management of patients, scheduling procedures, perform medical refill and prior auths, answer sick calls and faxes, other job duties as assigned.
The schedule is Monday - Friday 7:30-4:30
Medical Assistant Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years recent medical assistant experience
- Current American Heart Association BLS certification
- Medical Assistant diploma
- High School diploma or GED
- TB skin test from within the last year
- Current national registration or certification through AAMA, AMT, or NHA
Registered Medical Assistant / Certified Medical Assistant
(Medical Assisting / Registered Medical Assistant / Certified Medical Assistant / Phlebotomy / Patient Care Assistant / Medical Assistant / Healthcare /Medical Staffing / Professional Services)