Behavioral Health Registered Nurse
Pulse Staffing is searching for a compassionate Registered Nurse to care for a private duty patient in the River Oaks area.
- Assess the patient and follow the comprehensive plan of care for nursing as ordered by the physician
- Document all care provided in a timely and accurate manner
- Function independently in a home setting with minimal supervision
- Maintain positive relationships and communication with patients, families and their care team.
- Some RN house duties including ordering/organizing supplies (medical and/or misc.), arranging appointments, running errands etc.
- Registered Nurse RN duties include monitoring vital signs, med management, collaboration with other staff nurses and nursing supervisor to deliver conservative and preventative care.
Private Duty Registered Nurse Requirement:
- RN must have 2+years of behavioral health experience
- Compassionate nurse with excellent time management skills
- Must have current BLS
- Must meet Pulses hiring criteria