Private Duty Registered Nurses
Pulse Staffing is searching for a reliable and compassionate Private Duty Registered Nurse to care for a patient in the River Oaks area. Looking for a RN who are available to work night shift. 7p-7a
The duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Provide specialized nursing care in a home setting.
2. Observe and provide ongoing assessment of client and family circumstances.
4. Initiation of preventive, rehabilitative and therapeutic measures.
5. Teach safety precautions; medication actions and interactions; appropriate health care measures.
6. Administration of medications, treatments and other modalities as ordered by the attending physician.
7. Document accurately and submit timely the nursing notes, according to agency standards.
Private Duty Registered Nurse Requirements:
- Must have Texas or Compact RN license
- Must have current BLS
- Demonstrate the ability to make appropriate nursing judgments
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and presents a friendly, caring manner which puts patients at ease.
- Exhibit professional behavior
- Must have 2+ years of acute care or private duty experience