PACU Registered Nurse
Sugar Land, TX
- Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating care for assigned patients.
- Responsible for meeting the Standards of Practice and managing all assigned personnel, supplies, and equipment.
- Participates in activities to plan, measure, assess, and improve the quality of patient care.
- Cares for and manages the surgical patient in the post-anesthesia period.
- Cares for and manages the respiratory status of the post-anesthesia patient.
- Cares for and manages the circulatory function of the post-anesthesia patient.
- Cares for and manages the physical and emotional comfort of the post-anesthesia patient.
- Cares for and manages the surgical site and skin integrity.
- Monitors and maintains intravenous lines and all drainage devices in the immediate post-anesthesia period.
- Assumes the responsibility of charging the department, as needed.
- RN must have 2 + years of recent PACU experience
- BLS and ACLS required
- Must meet Pulse's hiring criteria
Location: Sugar Land
Rate: travel rate available also
Rotating 12 hour shifts with on call requirement night, weekend and 1 holiday.