Home Health Nurse
Pulse Homecare is searching for reliable and compassionate LVNs and RNs to join our growing home health care nursing team. We combine a high-quality hometown medical staff with a dynamic, clinically driven operational model and an efficient management team to offer a comprehensive health care package that puts the patient's needs first.
- Conducts the admission of the patient to the Agency
- Ensures Medicare clients meet homebound requirements
- Coordinates and provides skilled nursing care as outlined in the nursing care plan
- Conducts the discharge of the patient from the Agency
- Maintains compliance with Medicare standards for medical records by turning in all required documentation in a timely manner each week
- Adheres to all OSHA and CDC guidelines indicated for Universal Precautions in Home Health Care
- Performs supervision of clinical staff, nurses, and Home Health Aides providing care to his/her clients
- Participates in taking weekend and holiday calls when needed
- Participates in planning, operation, and evaluation of the nursing services and provides recommendations
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Licensed by the Texas State Board of Nurse Examiners.
- Minimum 1 year of inpatient experience
-Nurse must be in the on-call rotation
-PRN hours will vary