Pulse Staffing is searching for a credentialist for our office located in the Galleria area. This is a full time opportunity. Mon-Fri 8a-5p
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads, coordinates, and monitors the review and analysis of practitioner applications and accompanying documents, ensuring applicant eligibility.
- Conducts thorough background investigation, research and primary source verification of all components of the application file.
- Identifies issues that require additional investigation and evaluation, validates discrepancies and ensures appropriate follow up.
- Processes requests for privileges, ensuring compliance with criteria outlined in clinical privilege descriptions.
- Responds to inquiries from other healthcare organizations, interfaces with internal and external customers on day-to-day credentialing and privileging issues as they arise.
- Assists with managed care delegated credentialing audits; conducts internal file audits.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Must meet Pulse's hiring criteria
- Must be able to work in a fast past environment
- Detailed oriented and organizational skills required
- Must have 1 + years of credentialing experience