Certified Pharmacy Technician
Houston, TX | Full-Time
Pharmacy Technician – Certified Pharmacy Tech
*** Immediate need for a Pharmacy Technician in the medical center Mon-Fri (some weekends) 11p-7a! ***
We are seeking an experienced Pharmacy Technician (CPHT) to join our team and take advantage of local temporary assignment in the medical center. Apply today!
Specific qualifications for this Pharmacy Technician role include:
- To maintain tools to help scrutinize transactions for pharmaceutical services, including pharmacy-prepared doses and floor stock medications.
- To reconcile and monitor pharmacy transactions and report/resolve issues.
- To assist in the billing, database management, auditing, and documentation of medications within the pharmacy systems.
- To assist in the procurement, record keeping, auditing, storage and distribution of all controlled substances.
- Prepares medication doses for patient dispensing areas.
- Follows aseptic techniques and infection control of sterile products.
“ What’ s in it for you?"
- Competitive compensation ranging up to $20/hr
- Paid weekly
- Virtual Hiring Process with Online Paperwork
- We work with your schedule for interviewing time & location
- 24/7 Support
- $ Referral bonuses paid for sending per diem or contract nurses! $
- TX Pharmacy Tech Certification
- PTCB - Online Verification
- Copy State Board of TX Pharmacy Tech License
- Must have 2 years of Pharmacy Tech experience.
- Must have IV sterile compound certification
Hours: Monday - Friday, (some weekends) 11p-7a
Pay: $19-20 per hour
Pharmacy Technician / CPHT