RN Registered Nurse-Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU Nursing)
Houston, TX | Contract
RN Registered Nurse - Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU Nursing)
NICU RNs, are you looking for a staffing organization that can get you the assignments that you truly want? This is your chance to take advantage of an exciting career opportunity at Pulse Staffing! Established since 1988, we are the premium provider of the highest quality health care professionals to many of the Houston's top rated hospitals and healthcare networks. By providing simple solutions to complex demands, we've developed lasting relationships, delivered consistent service and gained the trust of some of the most prestigious medical facilities in Texas.
Due to our unparalleled success, we are seeking energetic, compassionate and experienced Neonatal Intensive Care Unit RNs to join our team and take advantage of local and travel assignments in the Medical Center area in Houston, TX. We pride ourselves in building long-lasting relationships with our nurses that create a one-of-a-kind staffing experience. We continue to uphold our great reputation with exceptional customer service that produces unique and endless opportunities for our nurses.
At Pulse Staffing, we look for RNs who care for patients like family, not because it's their job, but because it's their calling. We offer per diem shifts, local contracts, travel contracts, and direct hire opportunities for positions in various clinical settings. Think you have what it takes? Contact us today!
"What's in it for you with us?"
- Competitive compensation up to $47 per hour
- Completion bonus available for travel nurses
- A convenient work shifts from 7AM to 7PM or 7pm to 7AM - for 13 weeks
- Paid weekly but Daily Pay Available
- Parking Reimbursement
- Virtual Hiring Process with Online Paperwork
- We work with your schedule for interviewing time & location
- The flexibility to speak with one of our Staffing Coordinators after-hours
Specific qualifications for this NICUnursing role include:
- Minimum 2 years of years of NICU II or NICU III experience
- Current and valid BLS certification
- NPR certification
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high risk environment
- Travel experience, a plus
RN Registered Nurse - Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
(NICU Nursing / Travel Nurse / Healthcare / Medical Staffing / Professional Services)