Private Duty Registered Nurse
Houston, TX | Contractor
Pulse Staffing is searching for a reliable and compassionate Private Duty Registered Nurse to join our growing home health care nursing team. We combine a high quality hometown medical staff with a dynamic, clinically driven operational model and an efficient management team to offer a comprehensive health care package that puts the patient's needs first. Looking for experienced RNs to work (2-3 NIGHT shifts a week) 7a-7p or 7p-7a. RN Must be flexible.
Private Duty Registered Nurse Duties:
The duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Provide specialized nursing care.
2. Observe and provide ongoing assessment of client and family circumstances.
3. Communicate client changes and needs to the physician and Nursing Supervisor.
4. Initiation of preventive, rehabilitative and therapeutic measures.
5. Teach safety precautions; medication actions and interactions; appropriate health care measures.
6. Administration of medications, treatments and other modalities as ordered by the attending physician.
7. Maintain current skills, knowledge and information by continued education programs.
8. Document accurately and submit timely the nursing notes, according to agency standards.
Private Duty Registered Nurse Requirements:
- Must have Texas or Compact RN license
- Must have BLS
- Must have 2 + years of experience in home health/ private duty setting
- Must meet Pulse Staffing’s hiring criteria
Job Title: Private Duty Registered Nurse
Location: Texas – Houston –Galleria- Central Houston
RN Registered Nurse - Private Duty Nursing
(Home Health Nursing / Private Duty RN/ Private Duty/ Contract/ Per Diem/ Travel Nurse / Healthcare / Medical Staffing / Professional Services)
Join us at the heart of healthcare and enjoy a rewarding career!