Pre Authorization Specialist - LVN
Houston, TX | Contractor
LVN Licensed Vocational Nurse – (LVN)
We are seeking an experienced LVN to join our team and take advantage of local assignment in the medical center.
- Primarily responsible for obtaining insurance approvals for surgical cases for the Orthopedics department. Responsibilities will include: obtaining insurance referrals and/or prior authorizations, documenting authorization process in EPIC, assisting with peer to peer discussions between the surgeon and the payers medical director or representative, obtaining letters of medical necessities and providing assistance with administrative denials.
“ What’ s in it for you?"
- Competitive compensation ranging up to $21 per hour.
- Daily per diem or full-time contracts up to 13 weeks available
- Generous non-taxable stipends and meal allowances for travelers
- Completion bonus available for contract or travel nurses
- Convenient work shifts from Mon-Fri 8a-5p
- Paid weekly (Daily Pay is also available)
- Parking Reimbursement
- Virtual Hiring Process with Online Paperwork
- We work with your schedule for interviewing time & location
- 24/7 Support
- $ Referral bonuses paid for sending per diem or contract nurses! $
- LVN Pre Authorization Specialist Requirements:
- Must have Texas or Compact LVN license
- Must have BLS
- Must have 2+ years Pre Autorization experience
- Knowledge of Epic is a plus
- Must meet Pulse Staffing’s hiring criteria
LVN Licensed Vocational Nurse
(Licensed Vocational Nurse / LVN/ Intensive Care Unit/ Contract/ Per Diem/ Travel Nurse / Healthcare / Medical Staffing / Professional Services)
Join us at the heart of healthcare and enjoy a rewarding career!