Neonatal Intensive Care Unit - NICU RN
Houston, TX | Per Diem
RN Registered Nurse – Neonatal Intensive Care Unit RN (NICU RN)
*** Immediate needs for NICU RN's to work per diem for a busy facility in the medical center. Days and Nights available! ***
We are seeking experienced Neonatal Intensive Care Unit RNs (NICU RN’ s) to join our team and take advantage of local per diem assignments in the medical center, Houston, TX. For our NICU Registered Nurses, we offer per diem shifts, local contracts, travel contracts and direct hire opportunities for positions in various clinical settings. Apply today!
Specific qualifications for this NICU nursing role include:
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Record patients' medical information and vital signs.
- Collaborate with physicians to create a Plan of Care for each patient.
“ What’ s in it for you?"
- Competitive compensation ranging up to $48/hr
- Daily per diem or full-time contracts up to 13 weeks available
- Generous non-taxable stipends and meal allowances for travelers
- Completion bonus available for contract or travel nurses
- Convenient work shifts from 7AM to 7PM or 7PM to 7AM
- Paid weekly (Daily Pay is also available)
- Parking Reimbursement
- Virtual Hiring Process with Online Paperwork
- We work with your schedule for interviewing time & location
- 24/7 Support
- $ Referral bonuses paid for sending per diem or contract nurses! $
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse Requirements:
- Must have Texas or Compact RN license
- Must have BLS & NRP
- Must have 2+ years of Neonatal Intensive Care Unit RN experience
- Must meet Pulse Staffing’s hiring criteria
RN Registered Nurse -Neontal Intensive Care Unit
(NICU Nursing / NICU RN/Neontal Intensive Care Unit/ Contract/ Per Diem/ Travel Nurse / Healthcare / Medical Staffing / Professional Services)
Join us at the heart of healthcare and enjoy a rewarding career!