San Antonio, TX | Contractor
RN Registered Nurse – Neonatal Intensive Care Unit RN (NICU RN)
*** Immediate needs for NICU RNs (13 weeks) in San Antonio Shift 7a-7p! ***
We are seeking experienced Neonatal Intensive Care Unit RNs (NICU RN’ s) to join our team and take advantage of travel assignment in San Antonio, TX . Apply today!
Specific qualifications for this NICU nursing role include:
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Record patients' medical information and vital signs.
- Collaborate with physicians to create a Plan of Care for each patient.
“ What’ s in it for you?"
- Competitive compensation $37/hr
- Daily per diem or full-time contracts up to 13 weeks available
- Generous non-taxable stipends and meal allowances for travelers
- Completion bonus available for contract or travel nurses
- shifts: 7a-7p
- Paid weekly (Daily Pay is also available)
- Parking Reimbursement
- Virtual Hiring Process with Online Paperwork
- We work with your schedule for interviewing time & location
- 24/7 Support
- $ Referral bonuses paid for sending per diem or contract nurses!
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse Requirements:
- Must have Permanent TX RN License or compact state License
- Must have BLS & NRP
- Must have experience with Level III