NICU III/ IV Travel Registered Nurse
Dallas, TX | Contractor
RN Registered Nurse – Neonatal Intensive Care Unit RN (NICU RN)
*** Immediate needs for NICU III/IV Travel RNs (13 weeks) in Dallas Shift 7a-7p or 7p-7a! ***
We are seeking experienced Neonatal Intensive Care Unit RNs (NICU RN’ s) to join our team and take advantage of travel assignment in Dallas, TX . Apply today!
Specific qualifications for this NICU nursing role include:
- This is a Level III/IV surgical NICU. Ratios are usually 1: 1 or 1: 2. Unit has mechanical vents and high frequency vents. Previous surgical experience with neonates is preferred. Most patients on unit are very complex cases and have surgical need of some sort. Work with genetic disorders and congenital anomalies among others. This is a very fast paced environment.
“ What’ s in it for you?"
- Competitive compensation $29, 000 over 13 weeks
- Daily per diem or full-time contracts up to 13 weeks available
- Generous non-taxable stipends and meal allowances for travelers
- Completion bonus available for contract or travel nurses
- shifts: 7a-7p or 7p-7a
- Paid weekly (Daily Pay is also available)
- Parking Reimbursement
- Virtual Hiring Process with Online Paperwork
- We work with your schedule for interviewing time & location
- 24/7 Support
- $ Referral bonuses paid for sending per diem or contract nurses!
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse Requirements:
- Must have Permanent TX RN License or compact state License
- Must have BLS & NRP
- Must have experience with Level III/IV
- Epic is a plus