Houston, TX | Full-Time
Pulse Staffing has exciting opportunities for Intake Coordinators to work in a busy, environment in the Houston area.
Duties include, but are not limited to: tracking case management cases pending the intake process and work to secure complete cases, review new cases for completeness, provide introduction to new patients, enter cases into database and assign case for medical records review, assist in weekly reports, quality control, heavy data entry
This is a contract position, Monday – Friday, 8 hour days, full time hours.
Rate: $21 per hour
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Ability to efficiently manage time with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Professionalism and exceptional customer service etiquette
- Proper spelling/grammar within communications
- Excellent Critical Thinking and Interpersonal Skills
- Strong computer skills required with the ability to navigate through multiple software programs
Requirements for Intake Coordinator:
- Minimum of 3 years’ recent relevant experience in a medical environment
- Associates Degree in a healthcare related field preferred, but not required
- Minimum of 3 years' customer service experience