Home Health Registered Nurse
Houston, TX | Contractor
We are seeking experienced Home Health RNs to join our team and take advantage of local contracts surrounding Houston.
JOB SUMMARY ---
- Overall healthcare organization and direction of agency operations and functions, according to approved policies, procedures, and standards
- Delivery of quality care to patients
- Continuous improvement of agency efficiency and fiscal success
“ What’ s in it for you?"
- Competitive compensation ranging up to $40/hr
- 3- 4 month contract with possible extension
- Convenient work shifts from 8a-5p, no weekends
- Paid weekly (Daily Pay is also available)
- Virtual Hiring Process with Online Paperwork
- We work with your schedule for interviewing time & location
- 24/7 Support
- $ Referral bonuses paid for sending per diem or contract nurses! $
QUALIFICATIONS FOR HOME HEALTH RN
- Currently licensed and registered in Texas
- Minimum of two years home health/Hospice clinical experience required.
- Demonstrated understanding of the home health/ Hospice industry.
- Experience with patient education including chronic disease management.
- Wound care is a plus.
- Must know Oasis and Medicare
- IV experience including peripheral starts and central line accessing as well as maintenance
- HomeCare HomeBase experience a plus.
- reliable transportation with auto insurance
- Must meet Pulses hiring criteria.