Chemotherapy Registered Nurse
Houston, TX | Full-Time
RN Registered Nurse – Chemotherapy Nursing
*** Full time- Permanent position- Chemotherapy Mon-Thurs 9a-5p, Fri 10a-2p ***
We are seeking an experienced Chemotherapy RN to join our team and take advantage of permanent position in an outpatient clinic.
Specific qualifications for this Chemotherapy nursing role include:
- Administer chemotherapy/biotherapy/supportive care, perform patient assessment, provide symptom management and patient and family education.
- Act as part of a multidisciplinary team providing continuity of care throughout various stages of treatment and follow-up.
- Collaborate with physicians to create a Plan of Care for each patient.
“ What’ s in it for you?"
- medical and dental benefits
- 10 days of paid time off
- Convenient work shifts from 9a-5p Mon-Thurs and Friday 10a-2p (rotating weekends)
Chemotherapy Registered Nurse job requirement:
o Must have Texas or Compact RN license
o Must have BLS
o Must have 2+ years of Chemotherapy experience (does not need to be certified)